Content on the website www.martifarm.com is informative, and the site is intended for sharing information with interested parties in the pharmaceutical industry.
We guarantee complete security of your personal data. Marti Farm Ltd. values your privacy: your data is always carefully secured. All mediated information is protected against third-party access, thereby enabling carefree and uninterrupted conduct with the service provider.
Protection of your personal data entails the following:
- We will never misuse your personal data in any way.
- Your contact information and personal data will never be shared with any third party.
- Your contact information and personal data will be disclosed to a third party exclusively with your permission.
- We will not send you e-mails from mailing lists to which you did not subscribe.
- You can quickly and easily request changes/ edits to your data, unsubscribe from our mailing/ newsletter lists or ask for a complete erasure of your data from our data storage systems/ newsletters/ mailing lists by contacting us at email@example.com
Marti Farm Ltd. may use third-party services to (a) manage and maintain the server(s) where the website is located, (b) provide cookies, ad servers, clear GIFs and web beacons that we embed in our website, and (c) collect non-personal data about your interactions with this site. The third party will then forward collected non-personal data, aggregate data and/or other information to Marti Farm Ltd.
Collecting and processing personal data
Personal data is data which identifies you as an individual and includes your full name, e-mail or postal address etc. The service provider does not collect personal data unless given your permission, i.e. unless you have agreed to this (e.g. following newsletter subscription or demo request).
Terms and conditions
These general terms are compiled in accordance with applicable regulations of the Republic of Croatia, in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, and on the basis of recommendations and international codes for e-business.
The website is managed by Marti Farm Ltd.
Site content and intellectual property
This site may contain text, images, photographs, designs, graphics, video, audio, features, data and other similar content (collectively: site content). You may browse the site and download site content solely for personal use, provided that you keep intact copyright and other proprietary notices.
Our site may contain hyperlinks allowing users to connect to other websites owned by us and websites owned by our partners and/or other third parties (collectively: linked websites).
Warranty and liability disclaimer
While we use reasonable efforts to ensure accurate and up-to-date site content, we do not warrant the accuracy of results or readability of the site or its content. By using this site you acknowledge the possibility of human and machine errors, delays, interruptions and losses, including the inadvertent loss of data or damage to media, and agree to hold us harmless from and against any computer malfunctions caused by your use of this site.
Freedom of choice
You are in control of the information you provide about yourself. If you decided not to provide some of your information to the service provider, you will not be able to access some parts or features of this website.
Automatic data logs (non-personal data)
Whenever you access the website, general non-personal data (type of browser, number of visits, average session duration, visited sites) is recorded automatically. This information is used to measure the attractiveness of our website and to improve its content and usability. Your data is neither subject to further analysis nor disclosed to third parties.
Our site uses Google Analytics data for ad remarketing. This means that, on the basis of your visits to this site, you can see our ads on the Google Display Network or other websites that use this type of advertising. For this purpose, cookies such as Google Analytics cookies or some other cookies, such as DoubleClik cookies, are used to optimise your display ads on the sites you visit and record your visits to these sites.
Based on your recorded interests, we also utilise data relating to Google advertising services and third-party data (e.g. age, gender and interests) in combination with Google Analytics to better understand, analyse and optimise the marketing and usability of our website.
Marti Farm Ltd. use reasonable efforts to ensure the safety of your personal data. Your data is continually secured against loss, destruction, falsification, manipulation and unauthorised access or unauthorised disclosure.
Minors shall not provide any personal information on this website without permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
In general, you have the following rights:
- You can get an overview of what personal data we have about you
- You can get a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- You can get an update or correction to your personal data
- You can have your personal data deleted or destroyed
- You can have us stop or limit processing of your personal data
- If you have given consent for us to process your personal data youcanwithdrawyour consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent
- You can submit a complaint about how we process your personal data to a SupervisoryAuthorityat firstname.lastname@example.org
Under applicable law, there may be limits on these rights depending on the specific circumstances of the processing activity. Contact us at email@example.com with questions or requests relating to these rights.
Last update: May 2018.