List of regulation services
Our services include all activities related to the registration of your products, such as services of medicinal products registration, renewal of registration and approval of amendments to the marketing of medicinal products, medical devices, foods for special medical needs and food supplements. These include:
• Dossier preparation
• Liaison with health authorities
• MAH applications
• Client advising
• New product submissions and follow up till approval for innovative and generic products
• Post-approval support
• Post-marketing regulatory support
• Line extensions for additional indications/uses, QA, Qualified Person, import issue resolution etc.
• Preparing proposals texts of inner and outer packaging
• Translation and preparation of draft texts of PIL and summary in accordance with legal requirements
• Communication with the relevant Competent Authority
• Other documentation preparation and translation services
• Archiving registration documents
We offer services to subjects in food operations in the process necessary for the marketing of food supplements, i.e. in obtaining a decision on the application to the monitoring program.
What are food supplements?
• Nutrients – vitamins and minerals
• Other substances – amino acids, essential fatty acids, fiber, plants, plant extracts, microorganisms, edible fungi, algae, bee products and others
Regulation of food supplements
Labeling of products
• It should not contain statements implying that a balanced and varied diet cannot provide appropriate quantities of nutrients
Our service includes:
• Notification of food supplements in the SISSI portal
• Notification of foods for special needs
• Communication with the Ministry of Health
• Development of new food supplements based on client’s ideas and preferences (mediator between suppliers and manufacturers) – from idea to product on the shelf!
The subject is required to match the text labeling of food supplements with the Ordinance on Food Supplements and other relevant regulations.
contact our Regulatory Department.
contact our Regulatory Department.
Lašćinska cesta 40
Planinska ulica 13/2
Office: +385 1 5588 297
Pharmacovigilance: +385 1 5588 297
Clinical trials: +385 1 5614 330
Registration: +385 1 242 0873
Marketing: +385 1 2420 890
Fax: +385 1 2420 860
Tel: +385 1 5588 297
Full company name
Short company name
Marti Farm Ltd. Trade and Services
Marti Farm Ltd.
Lašćinska cesta 40, HR-10000 Zagreb
Planinska ulica 13/2, HR-10000 Zagreb
a limited liability company
Commercial Court of Zagreb
HRK 20,000.00 (paid in its entirety)
Martina Diminić Smetiško, director of the
company (Representing the company
individually and independently, Responsible
person for data protection)
HR3623600001102197724 (Zagrebačka banka)
HR4324020061100628669 (Erste banka)
Full company name: Marti Farm Ltd. Trade and Services
Short company name: Marti Farm Ltd.
Headquarters: Lašćinska cesta 40, HR-10000 Zagreb
Office: Planinska ulica 13/2, HR-10000 Zagreb
Legal form: a limited liability company
Court register: Commercial Court of Zagreb
Registration number: 080751121
Share capital: HRK 20,000.00 (paid in its entirety)
Authorized representative: Martina Diminić Smetiško, director of the company (Representing the company individually and independently, Responsible person for data protection)
Bank account: HR3623600001102197724 (Zagrebačka banka), HR4324020061100628669 (Erste banka)
Connect with us
If you have additional questions, please contact us.